Please send official transcripts from all institutions attended with final grades and final degree conferred (if applicable). If you are enrolled in Spring 2017 courses, you will need to wait until spring grades and degree have been posted.

For students who are entering the program without a completed bachelor’s degree, you will need to send official high school transcripts, as well.

Please send all transcripts via certified mail by July 1, 2017 to:

PharmD Admissions
UNC Eshelman School of Pharmacy
CB 7566, 109M Beard Hall
Chapel Hill, NC 27599-7566

Frequently Asked Questions

How will I know you received the paperwork I send to the UNC Eshelman School of Pharmacy?

Please send your documents via certified mail with return receipt, or through a carrier service that requires signature upon delivery and will give you a tracking number.

Do I still need to submit high school and college transcripts from institutions I attended some time ago?

Yes. High school transcripts are only required for students who will not have a bachelor’s degree when entering the PharmD Program.

Do I need to send in my AP score report?

If the AP credit/score shows up on your official transcript, we do not need a copy of your score report.

Do I need to send you transcripts if I am already a UNC Chapel Hill student?

Yes. We need official sealed copies to verify prerequisite courses and degree.